Inner Beauty: A Specialty Salon for Cancer Survivors
Because cancer and its treatment need not keep the beauty of who you are from shining through.
Inner Beauty Salon is a warm, intimate, beautifully appointed setting where cancer survivors can experience personalized salon services and image consultations.
Our clinical cosmetologists are specially trained in easing cancer’s difficult side effects, especially changes that occur with skin, hair and nails.
People often want to deal with cancer in a private way. But without specialized beauty care, side effects of treatment can be needlessly public and painful, emotionally and physically.
Clinical Cosmetologist and Certified Mastectomy Fitter at Inner Beauty
Free Individualized Image Consultation may include:
- Skin, hair and nail consultation
- Color analysis and makeup application by a professional makeup artist
- Head shaving
- Wig selection, color and style recommendation
- Post-mastectomy or lumpectomy garment and prosthesis fittings
- Scarf and hat styling demonstrations
Post-Mastectomy Breast Care Services
- Post-mastectomy fittings for prosthesis and garments
- Post-lumpectomy fittings for partial prosthesis and garments
- Post-reconstruction fittings for partial prosthesis and garments
- Custom breast prosthesis
Medicare/Medicaid and most private pay insurers provide some coverage of these items. Items are available for purchase.
Specialty Wig and Hair Services
- Custom partial human hair cranial prosthesis
- Custom alterations for wigs
- Cutting and coloring of natural hair
- Custom cutting and coloring of human hair wigs
Specialty Products for Sale
- Natural makeup and skin care products, specially selected to soothe and nourish
- Wigs, in a variety of colors and styles
- Caps, hats and scarves
- Post-mastectomy bras, camisoles and breast forms
- Variety of cancer awareness items and apparel
Lori is a Clinical Cosmetologist and Certified Mastectomy Fitter. As a beauty specialist for over 30 years, Lori has worked as a regional and national educator, makeup artist and skin care specialist. Lori is passionate about empowering patients diagnosed with cancer to reclaim confidence during their cancer journey.
Emily is a Clinical Cosmetologist and Mastectomy Fitter. Emily specializes in cutting and coloring natural hair as well as providing instruction on proper hair and scalp care before, during, and after treatment.
Theresa is a Clinical Cosmetologist, Mastectomy Fitter, makeup artist, educator and a custom wig designer. With over 20 years of experience, she is passionate about helping women heal through her services.